My Last Night In Malaysia

Very long time I did not write in this blog, since last I was in Malaysia until now I have returned to Indonesia about two months have not updated this blog.

OK, I just want to write a little about my last days before returning to Indonesia. A week before I go home, my schedule is very crowded, especially the schedule dinner with friends one factory and a friend of one generation.

The most memorable moment I was invited to dinner by the beach with a full dining menu of seafood. The atmosphere is really cool, the beach at night while enjoying aseafood meal it was very memorable. My friend up to a lot of eating, not just once take the food, continue to spend the rest of the other diet.

The second night was in Malaysia last night I spent in the streets in the area of ​​Auto City,Penang. Initially I planned to go to Kuala Lumpur, but since transport is constrained,eventually only making event in Penang.

Well, okay my last days in Malaysia quite impressive, good bye Malaysia, good bye my friends, wait for me again .. :)