Repairing Mobile Phone Charger

Hah, my cell phone charger is damaged, want to buy a new charger no money :P. Repairing mobile phone charger does not seem very important, because besides the price is relatively cheap also makes components that just a little lazy to unpack. But it turned out pretty well if you have damage charger then we fix itself, can save our money.

In fact, lately I got a lot of mobile phone chargers damaged, initially only my friends who ask for help repair a damaged charger, but then they tell each other, eventually a lot of friend swho ask for my service service: P

Well, what components are often damage in this HP charger? If I found many of his fuse-resistor components are damaged. This component is the location of the cable going into the diode AC power supply, and also found a dead diode on the output voltage.