Fever Drug Experience (My Story)

The first day of work I still bothered with feverish bodies are beginning to feel the day Saturday. About my pain, the drug has been drinking, but only traditional medicines made from leaves, which give the Chinese. He said the drug is more safe to eat because it contains no chemicals, is that for a mild fever or body heat in a very potent drink the medicine.

But I think quite a stubborn fever this time, the evidence I've been taking it three times in a row with a drink dose of two grains, but the fever still has not subsided as well. In fact, this time accompanied by a runny nose too, become full very least, in addition to body heat, the nose is also blocked.

This morning a new time to come to work I asked for drugs again, this time I ate a medicinal plant that is still tangible fresh leaves. It is adjacent to the pharmacy where I work there is a kind of life so, a variety of plants were there with their usefulness to cure various diseases.

Habits of the Chinese if it was not really hurt that bad they do not want to see a doctor, is best to eat natural medicines which are not tolerable side effects. There's also good habit like that, because if too often consume drugs doctors are not good as well, he said the buildup of chemicals in our bodies take a long time to get out of the body.

Well, after eating leaves earlier if the drug until the fever has not subsided in the afternoon I met a new doctor. The leaves are very bitter, that in Indonesia I think I never know, I think his name sambiroto leaves a small pointy leaves and bitter taste for mercy. How to eat enough to be swallowed, because if you chew will not stand by a sense of bitterness. I'd just eat four pieces of leaves only, in fact ideally seven pieces, but I'm afraid will affect my blood pressure, because in addition to drug hot off the leaves was also efficacious for lowering high blood pressure and also heal the sick stomach like there is wind in the stomach.

Around two o'clock the fever began to subside, my last leaf was also effective, completely natural cure fever, and finally I'm not so went to the doctor.