Gift From The Sparrow

Long also did not hear the chirping of the sparrow after the last time he landed on this blog and tell his story here and rest of the story here. Do not know what wind there at precisely 9:50 last night I heard the chirping of a sparrow, and it is true that the sparrow chirping, and then he landed this blog.

But it was a stopover here is the female finches, whereas the male sparrow until now not been heard from, may still busy looking for food on a large continent where he hung alive.

The female sparrow is very different from male finches, after talking with me she did not want to tell her story, because it's the female sparrow is rather quiet, even though the passionate in it. She even gave a letter that read lines of words to me.

I was puzzled to receive the gift, because it leaves it ranks sentence which I can not interpret meaning. After I ask the female finches, I just understand the sentence if the line is a lyric song. Sentence as below.

I know you're bored
I know you're bored
I know you can not stand it anymore

This is all my fault
This is all because I
I know you can not stand it anymore

(Do not be sad, do not be sad
I'm certainly faithful)

I'm afraid you're gone
You lost, you're sick

I want you here
On my side forever

(Do not be afraid, do not be sad
I'm certainly faithful)

I'm afraid you're gone
You lost, you're sick
I want you here
On my side forever

I want you here
On my side forever

I'm afraid (not afraid)
You go (not go)
You lost (Wooo), you're sick
I want (me too)
You're here (with you)
On my side (side)
Forever

                                                       Vierra: Fear

It turns out the lyrics is a new song, knowing I rarely follow the development of country music, so do not know the presence of the song Fear. The female sparrow-advised and warned to warn me, if the line is intended only lyrics of the song for me (by the female sparrow), not for others.

If it's the lyrics for me, should the female finches to change the title, but more precisely not Fear, Fear of Losing, I Can not Have.